Full Sail University, Winter Park, Florida
Nigel McGuinness, Mauro Ranallo and Percy Watson
- We start with the Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler. She is out to talk a little smack about what happened with Nikki Cross last week. This draws out Nikki and not long after the fight is on. This is good stuff with Shayna being super cocky and Nikki not caring at all because she is a nutbar.
Match 1: Tag Team
The Mighty (don’t kneel, like, at all) defeated Mike Hughley and Robbie Grand with a huge forearm to the back of Grand’s head.
TM61 is starting to get into this bad gut stuff a bit. They didn’t need to be scumbags out there but did anyway. I appreciate that. They also talked shit after the match. The Mighty indeed.
- Lars is still scary.
Match 2: Single
My Accountant Roderick Strong defeated Danny Burch after a backbreaker and some Undisputed Era distraction.
I liked this. All of the added outside interference actually added to the match instead of taking away like normal. Plus Pete Dunne rules. Them attacking him after the match was another nice touch, he kinda brought it on himself.
- Kassius Ohno and EC3 get into it and will have a match. I fully endorse this product.
- Aleister Black is awesome but may be murdered by Lars.
- Ricochet and Dream talking shit is going to lead to an AWESOME match folks.
Match 3: Single
Kairi Sane defeated Lacey Evans with the Insane Elbow.
Really good ending to this series between these two ladies. Kairi needs to be kept strong for her eventual return to a Shayna feud.
- Tommaso Ciampa is out again to be a glorious asshole and say mean things about Johnny. This of course sets up another amazing fight between these two guys. Ciampa is the ultimate dickbag right now and the fact that he has pushed white bread ass Gargano to this point has made this spectacular. Watching Tommaso in agony to end the show doesn’t give me a lot of hope for Johnny at the PPV though.
Overall Thoughts: Not surprisingly this was the best hour of WWE TV this week. Things were paid off and continued in a way that makes sense. You don’t get that on the big shows. Thumbs up.
All Images Available at WWE.com
Follow me on Twitter- at bigredfrench
If you are feeling extra froggy we now have a chadsanidiot facebook page as well.